- Defend lawyers against Bar complaints and charges of professional misconduct
- Represent lawyers in disqualification proceedings
- Advise New York lawyers and law firms regarding issues of professional responsibility, including matters that involve potential conflicts of interest or other ethics issues
- Assist law students and applicants for admission to the Bar, particularly assisting in resolving character and fitness issues
- Serve as consultants and opinion witnesses in civil cases and attorney disqualification proceedings
Those arenas of activity involve the same body of law -- the law governing lawyers. Consequently, they require the same knowledge, experience and resources, if one expects to practice in the field successfully. We possess the knowledge, the experience and the resources.